The information below includes a list of important details and frequently asked questions regarding the SageFX Funded Account Challenge:
1. It is not necessary to verify your account during the initial stages of the challenge. However. If you pass both, Phase 1 and 2 successfully, you will need to complete your KYC to receive the Funded Account.
2. There is no limit to the number of times you can participate. You are free to take as many attempts as you wish in the Funded Account Challenge. You can also take part with multiple accounts simultaneously.
3. In the case that you do not pass one of the two steps within the challenge, you are free to partake in it again. You will not be able to keep using the same account. To start again, you would need to purchase a new challenge and start participating in Phase 1 with new credentials.
4. The default leverage is fixed to 1:100 on all assets.
5. The challenge requires the use of the MetaTrader4 platform.
6. You are free to trade with all the instruments available on SageFX. There are no restrictions on lot sizes.
7. You are free to hold your trades open for as long as you wish throughout the challenge, however, bear in mind that there may be swap fees when holding trades open overnight or over the weekend. For more information on swaps, click/tap here.
8. You are free to use any Expert Advisors, Bots, and third-party trading tools. We do not provide our customers with any suggestions regarding this.
9. You are free to trade News Events.
10. You are free to use any trading strategy, so long as you comply with the requirements of the challenge. Click/tap here to view the requirements.
If you would like more information about the challenge, please click/tap here.