Please, note that you need to verify your account to be able to make a deposit on SageFX. You can complete your KYC verification by following this guide.
Get started by going to the Deposit Funds section.
Please make sure to use ERC-20 Network for this transaction. Using the wrong Network can result in a loss of funds.
- Tap "Deposits".
- Choose the Wallet to deposit to.
- Choose "Ethereum" (ETH) as the Deposit Type.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Tap on "Redirect me to the Payment Page".
- Go to your Ethereum wallet and send the funds to the Ethereum wallet address we give you.
The address is displayed on the following page of your transaction.
- Only send Ethereum (ETC) to the address displayed on the deposit page.
- Send to the exact Ethereum (ETC) address displayed on the deposit page.
- Do not save any of the addresses we provide you. A new Ethereum (ETC) address is created each time you create a deposit notification.
Check carefully before sending Ethereum as due to the digital currency protocols, transactions can neither be canceled nor reversed once sent.
Once your Ethereum wallet provider sends the transaction to the Blockchain, the status on the deposit page will update from WAITING APPROVAL to WAITING CONFIRMATION.
Ethereum deposits need to be confirmed by the Blockchain (3-6 confirmations) for you to receive the funds.
This can typically take 1-3 hours.
If it goes over the above time frame or you think there may be an issue with the payment, please contact email@example.com