Once you sign up, you will be sent a list of documents that you would need to provide us. Please send these to us via email either by replying to the email you received when you created your Corporate Account or by sending them to email@example.com.
Please note: Documents should not be larger than 5MB per image and must be in one of the following formats: .JPEG / .PNG / .PDF.
Kindly refer to the appropriate list below depending on the designation of your business:
Corporate Checklist - If LLC, LP or LLP
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Corporate Resolution to Open Account Addressed to SageFX
- Shareholder register
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Corporate Address Verification
- Director/s Address Verification
- Director/s proof Identification
- UBO/s Address Verification
- UBO/s Proof of Identification
Director and shareholder information: All shareholders with 25% or more equity must be shown.
- Register of Members (if Member Managed LLC)
- Register of Managers (if Manager Managed LLC)
- Register of Shareholders
- Register of Directors
- Appointment of First Directors
- Additional Document Confirming Authority (A letter from the business stating that the account holder has the authority to use/trade funds belonging to the Company.)
In cases where the customer is the sole owner (100%and only owner), this is not required.
Depending on the type of your company and / or the jurisdiction where you are located, we may ask for further documents that are required to proceed as shown below. Furthermore, depending on the documents that you submit, we may ask for additional documentation for clarification.
If you haven't created your account yet, you can click on the below links
How to Open a Corporate Account