All the accounts are under one main account and once you are on the MetaTrader platform you’ll see different symbols that will determine what account you're in. You may need to right-click on the pair list to add the .pro and .var pairs.
Here are some examples:
- EURUSD = Standard ECN account: Majors pairs have a medium spread and $8 commission.
- EURUSD.pro = Pro ECN: PRO pairs have low spreads with $8 commission.
- EURUSD.var = variable spread: VAR pairs have no Commission and higher spreads.
- EURUSD.Mini = Smaller lot sizes (1 lot = 1000) with $1 commission.
- ESP35.Mini = Mini pairs for Indices come with $7 commission.
- US30.SAG = Sag indices have wider spreads and a smaller contract size (10) with a commission of $8.
Please Note: Different account types are only available for Forex and certain symbols.