To add funds to your account with Bitcoin or Bitcoin using a 3rd party provider, please follow the below steps;
Please note: The Credit/Debit Card method can only fund the following currencies wallets:
USD/GBP/EUR and BTC
- Click "Deposit Funds"
- Choose the wallet you would like to fund
- Choose "Bitcoin" or "Credit/Debit Card"
- Enter the amount you want to deposit
- Click "Proceed to the Payments Page"
- Go to your Bitcoin (BTC) wallet and send the funds to the Bitcoin (BTC) wallet address we provide you.
You will see an address to send your Bitcoin to.
Please Note: A new Bitcoin (BTC) address is created each time you create a deposit notification. A Bitcoin (BTC) address can only be used once.
Do not save any of the addresses we provide you.
Bitcoin (BTC) deposits need to be confirmed by Blockchain 3-6 times for you to receive the funds.
This can typically take 1-3 hours.
You will need to authorise the payment on the Bitcoin wallet provider site before the funds will be credited.
If it goes over the above time-frame or you think there may be an issue with the payment, please contact email@example.com.