Please, note that you need to verify your account to be able to deposit funds. You can complete your KYC verification by following this guide.
To add funds to your account with Bitcoin, please follow the below steps:
- Tap "Deposit Funds"
- Choose "Bitcoin" as the Deposit Type
- Choose the Wallet you want to fund
- Enter the amount you want to deposit
- Tap "Redirect me to the Payment Page"
- Go to your Bitcoin (BTC) wallet and send the funds to the Bitcoin (BTC) wallet address we provide you.
You will see an address to send your Bitcoin to.
Please Note: A new Bitcoin (BTC) address is created each time you create a deposit notification. A Bitcoin (BTC) address can only be used once.
Do not save any of the addresses we provide you.
Bitcoin (BTC) deposits need to be confirmed by Blockchain 3-6 times for you to receive the funds.
This can typically take 1-3 hours.
You will need to authorize the payment on the Bitcoin wallet provider site before the funds will be credited.
If it goes over the above time frame or you think there may be an issue with the payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.