Before you start the KYC process, please ensure that you have:
A valid Proof of Identity (POI) document.
Check the expiry date on the ID document you submit because you will need to go through the KYC verification process again once it expires.
A Proof of Address (POA) document.
(Needs to be issued within the past 3 months.)
A Built-in Camera/Webcam. (You will need to take a live selfie photo.)
If you do not complete this process, you will only be able to deposit and withdraw via Bitcoin.
Step by Step Guide
Click the "KYC Verification" tab on the left-hand side.
Please make sure you choose the correct country of residence.
You may need to also choose the state (If applicable)
- Once you choose your country of residence you will need to scan your QR Code with an Authenticator app.
- If you do not have a webcam on your desktop/device, you can scan it with your mobile/tablet.
- You can click the "Click here" button to be able to continue on the desktop, mobile device that you are using.
- You will then need to provide a valid ID document
- You can upload the document.
- Take a live photo of the document.
- When you are ready, click the "Start" button!
You will need to choose the country of issue and the type of ID document you will be providing first.
The document available to upload will change depending on which country you choose.
Please make sure you select the country that issued your document.
- You will then be asked take a live photo of the ID document or upload one from your computer/mobile/tablet etc.
- If you choose the "Live photo" option, you will need to show the front of the ID document first, then you can show the back. Click "Start" when you are ready.
- Please Note: Do not cover any details on your ID document.
- You will then need to take the selfie photo.
- Once the photo has been taken, the system will need to check the ID document. Click "Submit" if the photo fits within our guidelines.
Please note: Do not close any browser windows otherwise, you will abort the process.
Finally, the last screen will show that your KYC information is under review.
Once everything is completed, head to the KYC section of your account and see if you need to upload a Proof of Address (POA) document.
- When you go to the KYC Verification section of the account, for when you need to upload a proof of address document, you will see the following:
If we need any further documentation for verification purposes, you will be notified via email and/or receive a notification on the "Documents" tab on your account.
- If your KYC has been approved, you will see notification stating KYC has been approved.
If you need any assistance with verifying your account, please contact us via live chat or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you further.