Before you start the KYC process, please ensure that you have:
A valid Proof of Identity (POI) document.
Check the expiry date on the ID document you submit because you will need to go through the KYC verification process again once it expires.
A Built-in Camera/Webcam. (You will need to take a live selfie photo.)
If you do not complete this process, you will only be able to deposit and withdraw via Bitcoin.
Step by Step Guide
Please make sure you choose the correct country of residence.
You may need to also choose the state (If applicable)
- Once you choose your country of residence you will need to scan your QR Code with an Authenticator app.
- If you do not have a webcam on your desktop/device, you can scan it with your mobile/tablet.
- You can click the "Click here" button to be able to continue on the desktop, mobile device that you are using.
- You will then need to provide a valid ID document
- You can upload the document.
- Take a live photo of the document.
- When you are ready, click the Start my KYC button!
You will then need to choose the country of issue and the type of ID document you will be providing first.
The document available to upload will change depending on which country you choose.
Please make sure you select the country that issued your document.
- You will then be asked take a live photo of the ID document or upload one from your computer/mobile/tablet etc.
- If you choose the Take photo option, you will need to show the front of the ID document first, then you can show the back. Tap Start when you are ready.
- Please Note: Do not cover any details on your ID document.
- You will then need to take the selfie photo. You can start this by clicking I'm ready.
- Once the photo has been taken, the system will need to check the ID document. Click Submit if the photo fits within our guidelines.
Please note: Do not close any browser windows otherwise, you will abort the process.
Finally, the last screen will show that your KYC information is under review.
If we need any further documentation for verification purposes, you will be notified via email and/or receive a notification on the Documents tab on your account.
- If your KYC has been approved, you will see notification stating KYC has been approved.
If you need any assistance with verifying your account, please contact us via live chat or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you further.