Before you start the verification process, please ensure that you have:
A valid Proof of Identity (POI) document.
Check the expiry date on the ID document you submit because you will need to go through the verification process again once it expires.
(You will need to take a live selfie photo.)
Step by Step Guide
Tap the Identity Verification tab on the left-hand side and click to Start the verification procedure.
Before proceeding further, please consent to us processing your personal data.
- You will then need to provide a valid ID document
You will then need to choose the country of issue and the type of ID document you will be providing first.
Please make sure you select the country that issued your document.
- You will then be asked upload pictures of your ID document from your computer/mobile/tablet etc.
- You will then need to take the selfie photo. You can start this by clicking I'm ready.
- Once the photo has been taken, the system will need to check the ID document.
Please note: Do not close any browser windows otherwise, you will abort the process.
Finally, the last screen will show that your information is under review.
If we need any further documentation for verification purposes, you will be notified via email and/or receive a notification on the Documents tab on your account.
- If your Identity Verification has been approved, you will see notification stating that it has been approved.
If you need any assistance with verifying your account, please contact us via live chat or send an email to email@example.com and we can assist you further.