1.5 How Do I Do an Internal Transfer With SageFX? (Wallet to MetaTrader Account)
Modified on: Wed, 23 Dec, 2020 at 12:24 PM
- Click on “Internal Transfer”.
- Select “Wallet to MetaTrader Account” in the “Select transfer type”.
- Choose the MetaTrader Account to deposit into.
- Enter the amount to transfer. You need to have this amount available in your SageFX Wallet before you can create this transfer request.
- Click on "Request Transfer".
Your funds will be transferred to your MetaTrader Account instantly.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.