Step by Step Guide
- Download MT4 here or search for MetaTrader 4 on the Android "Play Store".
- Click on the "Install" button and then open up MetaTrader 4.
- Once the MetaTrader software has loaded, it will then start to automatically load a demo account.
- When that has loaded, direct to the top left where you will see “Quotes” and click the 3 horizontal lines.
- Please then click on "Manage accounts/Get Stared".
- Once completed, please click on the plus sign which is located on the top right-hand side of your screen.
- Then click onto "Login to an existing account".
- You will need to enter SageFX in the search bar and click on the SageFX-Live.
- Once that has completely loaded, You will need to enter both your "MetaTrader account number" and "Trader password".
- Now that you are logged in, you will see your account.
You can identify if it is a Live account by looking on the top right-hand side as it will now state "Real".
That's it, you can now begin trading via Android!
Please note: You would need to transfer funds from your wallet to your MetaTrader account.