How to Download & Login to Your SageFX MetaTrader Account on Android Mobile
Modified on: Wed, 23 Dec, 2020 at 12:24 PM
Step by Step Guide
- Download MT4 here or search for MetaTrader 4 on the Android "Play Store".
- Click on the "Install" button and then open up MetaTrader 4.
- Once the MetaTrader software has loaded, it will then start to automatically load a demo account.
- When that has loaded, direct to the top left where you will see “Quotes” and click the 3 horizontal lines.
- Please then click on "Manage accounts/Get Stared".
- Once completed, please click on the plus sign which is located on the top right-hand side of your screen.
- Then click onto "Login to an existing account".
- You will need to enter SageFX in the search bar and click on the SageFX-Live.
- Once that has completely loaded, You will need to enter both your "MetaTrader account number" and "Trader password".
- Now that you are logged in, you will see your account.
You can identify if it is a Live account by looking on the top right-hand side as it will now state "Real".
That's it, you can now begin trading via Android!
Please note: You would need to transfer funds from your wallet to your MetaTrader account.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.