Please, note that you need to verify your account to be able to deposit funds. You can complete your KYC verification by following this guide.
You need to go to the Deposit Funds section.
- Tap "Deposits".
- Choose "Bitcoin" (BTC) as the Deposit Type.
- Choose the Wallet to deposit to.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Tap on "Redirect me to the Payment Page".
- Go to your Bitcoin (BTC) wallet and send the funds to the Bitcoin (BTC) wallet address we give you.
You will see an address to send your Bitcoin to.
- Only send Bitcoin (BTC) to the address displayed on the deposit page.
- Send to the exact Bitcoin (BTC) address displayed on the deposit page.
- Do not save any of the addresses we provide you. A new Bitcoin (BTC) address is created each time you create a deposit notification.
- We DO NOT accept Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
Check carefully before sending Bitcoin (BTC) as due to the digital currency protocols, transactions can neither be cancelled nor reversed once sent.
Once your Bitcoin (BTC) wallet provider sends the transaction to the Blockchain, the status on the deposit page will update from WAITING APPROVAL to WAITING CONFIRMATION.
Bitcoin (BTC) deposits need to be confirmed by the Blockchain (3-6 confirmations) for you to receive the funds.
This can typically take 1-3 hours.
If it goes over the above time-frame or you think there may be an issue with the payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org